Poster session at Danish Cancer Research Days?
With Danish Cancer Research Days we wish to gather all collaborators in order to present on-going projects and initiatives across the cancer field in Denmark. It presents a possibility for researchers, clinicians, patients, healthcare politicians and others with an interest in cancer research and cancer treatment to engage in dialogue.
How will the posters be displayed?
- Poster viewing session: During the first day of the conference, posters will be displayed in the Odeon foyer on both the first and second floor.
Participants will have the possibility to take a walk among the posters during the morning break and in the poster session during lunch.
- Presentation from stage: A small number of abstract-submitters will be chosen to present their research from stage in one of the conference sessions. The criteria for selection are originality, scientific quality and cancer relevance. Further information about the process will be sent directly to the selected submitters.
- Abstract book: We are putting together an electronic abstract book containing all the accepted abstracts. The abstract book will be available on the websites.
Who can win the poster award?
Two poster awards of each DKK 5000 are presented to the best two posters on Friday, August 30th.
On Thursday, the poster-committee will review the posters and listen to selected presentations. The awards are given on the basis of academic content and how clearly the message is presented and visually communicated. The two award winners will be notified after Thursday's poster session.
What are the formalities for the poster?
- Maximum width: 90 cm and maximum height: 120 cm
- Print on paper or fabric is optional
- Print in Danish or English is optional
What to do if I am unable to present my poster?
If you are unable to attend the conference, you have the option of appointing a colleague to present the poster on your behalf.
Please send an e-mail with the title of the poster along with full name and e-mail address of the new presenting author to Dorrit D. Andersen firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note that only one poster per presenting author is allowed. Should you chose to appoint a colleague to present on your behalf, please ensure your replacement is not already attending the conference with a poster**
When can I set up my poster?
Posters should be set up between 07.30 and 08.30 AM on Thursday, August 29.
Overviews of the placement will be available in the conference centre.
What do I need to bring to set up the poster?
We will provide materials to attach your poster (pins and power strips). Please use the provided materials only.
When do I need to remove my poster?
All posters must be removed Thursday after the workshops have finished - and before 18.00 PM.
When am I expected to be present at my poster during the conference?
All poster presenters are expected to be present at their posters between 12.00 and 13.00.
How do I know where to set up my poster?
Please check the abstract book for the number immediately before your title (search by your name). Then find the number on the overviews that will be available in the conference center in order to locate the correct poster board.
If you have any questions please contact Dorrit Andersen at email@example.com